Sunday, November 11, 2007

Speech or No Speech?

If Romney dedicates an entire speech to his faith, what will happen? I believe too much of anything isn't good. But would it be too much? I say that is Mitt's call. Romney's advisors don't recommend it. However, Romney says he likes the idea. I too feel that given the right timing and intent, a Mormon speech will enhance his solid candidacy for President.

-David McEntire

Excerpts from the Salt Lake Tribune Article:

"Noah Feldman, a Harvard law professor who studies religion and government, said Romney is the strongest and most qualified candidate, "the perfect candidate for this moment in time" compared to his rivals. "

"Is there going to be a special speech? Perhaps, at some point. I sort of like the idea myself. The political advisers tell me no, no, no - it's not a good idea. It draws too much attention to that issue alone."


No comments: