Friday, October 26, 2007

"I think being pro-life is more than saying you'll appoint strict constructionist judges"

Recent MyWay article on Romney's latest...

"Those of us who represent that base will find that we can get that support and ultimately face up one-to-one with Mayor Giuliani," Romney said. "At that point he'll have a more challenging time because I do not believe the Republican Party is going to keep Hillary Clinton out of the White House by acting like Hillary Clinton."

"I think being pro-life is more than saying you'll appoint strict constructionist judges," said Romney.

"I hope it comes down to me and Mayor Giuliani," said Romney.

All I can say is, "Bring it!"

Honestly, out of all the political candidates, who inherently wants to serve the country the most?

Two syllables...Romney

-David McEntire

No comments: